Saturday, April 11, 2015

What is this?

Hi!
Welcome to my blog (one of them anyway... I also blog my creative endeavors)

What is this about?  Well- I love to shop... but I'm on a budget.  So this blog will be about menu planning based on sales.

This is the way I shop!  I do NOT plan my menu until I have the sale ads each week.  I pair the sales with coupons and rebates and tada!  Huge savings on good food.

NOTE:  This is NOT a coupon site.  It's not all inclusive.  My menus might not interest you.  There's no guarantee you'll find anything useful here.  But I like the idea that I can refer back to stuff, as i'm always losing recipes and getting tired of what we eat.  So this will push me to also find new recipes for my family.

What you'll find:

links to coupons I am using with the sales (when I have time).  Links to recipes and menu ideas.  etc.

NOTE:  I am a stocker on some items and not on others... if I'm using something from my stash, instead of buying it that week... I'll tell you.  Eventually you'll see what I consider a "stock up" price for my stash.  My stash has to fit my space.  I refuse to give up a garage to my stash... I have a limit of what I'll stock of each type of item... no matter how good a deal is, if my stock space for that item is full.. I don't buy!

So- add this page to your favorites, and what while it grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment